The System Implementation Technical Consultant is a key member of the implementation & support group; responsible for planning, configuring, parameterizing, conducting workshops, implementing, training, and providing system support to the company’s clients globally.
Location: Based in Lebanon with frequent job related trips.
Reporting to: Team Leader
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement the solution at the client’s site and provide support; adhering to the project management model for smooth delivery of standard implementations.
• Develop and deliver on-site and remote training to customers.
• Work and coordinate with the organization’s different development centers.
• Translate client requirements into business and use cases
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness to the clients’ requests
• On-site testing, bug reporting and optimization
• Data migration
• Client interface as needed for any of the following: software implementation or upgrade, problem resolution, enhancements, specialized reporting, training, pre and post-sales support.
• Provide reports and advices on design, development, testing and implementation according to the client’s needs.
• Implement software while adhering to the project management model for smooth delivery of standard implementations.
• Assist the Sales team in presenting the software to key prospects during detailed demonstrations.
• Address technical questions; provide backup to existing technical support staff; resolve customer technical issues and concerns.
• Master the capabilities of the system and advise customers on how to most effectively use the solution, including modifying customers’ existing processes, procedures, work-flow, forms and content.
• Identify opportunities to improve the system and disseminate client feedback to the relevant departments within the organization.
• Work with team members to define, prioritize, and implement selected enhancements.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Responsible, hard worker, committed, willing to learn and able to follow instructions.
• Able to work independently and in groups.
• Willing to travel based on work needs.
• Good Knowledge in technology: Java, BIRT, Typescripts
• Familiarity with web application frameworks
• Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks
• Knack for writing clean, readable documentation
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge in banking is an advantage.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills; must be able to communicate at all levels within any organization.
• Active listening and presentation skills.
• Be a self-starter; able to work productively with minimal supervision.
• Able to provide support outside regular business hours.
Fluent in Arabic and English; French and/or Russian are an advantage
University Degree in Software Engineering or Equivalent
Minimum 4 years of experience in similar areas.
|Job Category||Information Technology|