The System Implementation Business Consultant is a Key Member of the Organization’s Implementation and Support Group, responsible for planning, configuring, parameterizing, conducting workshops, implementing, training, and providing system support to Clients globally.
Location: Based in Lebanon with frequent job related trips.
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement the solution at the client’s site and provide support; adhering to the project management model for smooth delivery of standard implementations.
• Develop and deliver on-site and remote training to customers.
• Master the capabilities of the system and advise customers on how to use the solution most effectively, including modifying customers’ existing processes, procedures, workflow, forms and content.
• Coordinate with different department in the company.
• Translate the client’s requirements into business and use cases.
• Ensure a quick responsiveness to client’s requests and provide the best possible performance and quality of service.
• On-site Solution parameterization based on client’s requirements.
• Testing, bug reporting and optimization.
• Business Data migration validation.
• Assist the Sales team in presenting the software to key prospects during detailed demonstrations.
• Identify opportunities to improve the system and disseminate client’s feedback to the relevant departments.
• Work with team members to define, prioritize, and implement selected enhancements.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Responsible, hard worker, committed, willing to learn and able to follow instructions.
• Able to work independently and in groups.
• Willing to travel based on work needs.
• Knack for writing clean, readable documentation.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Business knowledge in different Banking processes.
• Banking Operations experience and exposure (and/or) Branch Operations, Back Office, Trade Finance.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills; must be able to communicate at all levels within any organization.
• Active listening and presentation skills.
• Self-starter; able to work productively with minimal supervision.
• Able to provide support outside regular business hours.
Fluent in Arabic and English; French and/or Russian are an advantage
University Degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance or equivalent
Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar field with Banking experience
|Job Category||Information Technology|