The System analyst will study and document the project needs, and act as a liaison between the stakeholders and the software development team.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet and coordinate with all stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
• Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, flowcharts, use cases, activity diagrams and sequence diagrams.
• Document the business processes and produces BPMN diagrams.
• Translate technical specifications into clear non-technical specifications.
• Establish the list of functional and non-functional requirements of a project.
• Manage the setup and configurations, and deploy the systems.
• Test the builds on specific hardware and software.
• Define and execute the testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance processes.
• Provide technical and user documentation of all processes and training as needed.
• Develop and implement maintenance procedures and system health monitoring.
• Troubleshoot reported errors and alarms and coordinate with the development team to solve issues.
• Prepare detailed requirements analysis for a project.
• Reconcile conflicting interests, and the deployment of a solution.
• Document the requirements and work closely with designers to define an implementable solution that can be coded by developers.
• Write the use cases and test scenarios and conduct the acceptance of release.
• Interview future users of a system during planning phase to understand what the desired software must do.
• Ensure all desired capabilities are documented and agreed upon formally by the users.
• Produce technical documentation (using UML use cases, UML activity diagrams and sequence diagrams, BPMN diagrams) during the design phase to facilitate the understanding of all features required by the project.
• Write the use cases; define and run the black box tests and the acceptance test plans (ATP) during the test phase.
• Release and deploy the products and document the deployment procedures.
Required Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Ability to assess system needs and translate them into requirements.
• Strong knowledge in software production and business skills.
• Highly experienced in design, document, testing and deploying new systems.
• Masters UML and BMPN notations.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Problem solvers, good communication skills.
• UML and BPMN experience is a must.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
• 3 year experience in software engineering system design
|Job Category||Information Technology|