This position is open for Jordanian Nationals who wish to relocate in Amman.
Service Operations Managers manage the teams responsible for the Service, Repairs and Modernizations. They coordinate all aspects of service operations for support teams to ensure their best performance providing an excellent service to satisfy customers expectations.
Location: Amman, Jordan
Business Industry: Elevator, Escalator and Moving Walkways.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure all operations are carried out safely in an appropriate manner.
• Supervise Service Field Managers, Engineers, Coordinators, Call Centre and Employees by providing direction and training.
• Communicate company policies, procedures and objectives.
• Visit job sites and perform quality audits to ensure that route work is being completed efficiently as pre-planned.
• Use accounting reports to review route management and call-backs; making necessary changes to improved profitability.
• Maintain the repair backlog healthy by completing the repairs and producing enough opportunities.
• Provide technical input to sales staff on the scope of work and materials needed to bid repair work; calculate labor and material costs.
• Work with branch manager and service sales managers to address customers’ needs.
• Administer parts program for contract service and repair to meet budget expectations and customer satisfaction.
• Inspect new installation as per final hand over protocol and takeover of new units.
• Prepare various reports requested by the management.
• Study Manpower needs of the branch and make necessary transfers as needed.
• Develop talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
• Ensure the implementation of various initiatives.
• Adhere to and comply with all Company’s Health and Safety rules, policies and procedures.
• Administer company safety programs; perform safety audits and stress on the importance of safety to all employees.
• Ensure all employees get adequate safety training.
• Lead the environmental, health, and safety program in service field team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• 8+ years of Service Operations Experience in the Elevator Industry is a must.
• Management/supervisory experience is a must.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Deep mechanical/electrical reasoning & comprehension skills.
• Strong knowledge of Elevator engineering/technical aspects, project management, repairs, troubleshooting and modernization processes.
• Excellent Organization, Communication and Client Management skills.
• Strong Leadership skills, People Management, Coaching and Mentoring skills.
• Self-motivated capable of managing many key projects simultaneously.
• High computer and technology skills.
• Business acumen and a passion for customer service.
• Good understanding of EN and other relevant industry standards.
• Excellent customer service, operation management, customer complaint resolution & conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Good MS Office computer skills.
|Job Category||Engineering, Maintenance|