The Service Engineer will be responsible for the products’ services and specifications. S/He will also work to promote the sales of the company’s products and services.
Position Location: Dubai, UAE
Business Industry: Pumps and Pump Systems
Reporting to: Service Director
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify customers’ needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
• Check and monitor local markets regarding after-sales service processes and services in order to fulfill the Company’s Service Strategy.
• Promote and sell after-sales service maintenance packages and spare parts effectively.
• Prepare quotations and secure orders.
• Identify and understand current and future customer service requirements.
• Build personal rapport with key persons from potential and actual customers.
• Ensure preparation and creation of technical and sales offers at market rates aligned with company’s sales policy.
• Liaise with Logistics and Production teams regarding products assembly, modifications, delivery and commissioning.
• Provide technical advice to customers, consultants, dealers and contractors on products and their performance.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the pump field
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Technical knowledge related to the Pumping Industry
• Advanced product and application knowledge
• Knowledge of software packages
• Strong customer service focus, sense of urgency to meet or exceed customer expectations, and achieve daily commitments.
|Job Category||Engineering, Sales|