Senior systems engineers manage computer systems and networks. They design new system architecture, monitor and maintain computer networks, troubleshoot and resolve system errors and inefficiencies, and ensure that the computer systems are running smoothly and effectively.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon (with business trips)
Reporting to: CTO
Supervising: a team of engineers
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
– Manage the design, implementation, and support on MSSQL;
– Manage the design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Hyper-V and HCI;
– Escalated support on Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange;
– Manage the design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Azure and O365;
– Handle project delivery and documentations;
– Develop and maintain open communication channels with customers.
Qualifications & Skills:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, etc.;
– Related Certifications are a plus;
– Min. 5 years of experience as Systems Engineer;
– Strong technical knowledge;
– Fluency in English and French is a must.
|Job Category||Information Technology|