Business Development, Information Technology
Senior Sales Account Executive, Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
The Senior Sales Account Executive will be responsible for developing the company’s Business in Saudi Arabia countries. S/He will also handle the management of specific accounts in KSA.
Position Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle specific Digital Transformation accounts and provide the needed assistance to the clients.
• Schedule appointments in addition to preparing and delivering presentations to prospective clients.
• Develop good relationship with stakeholders (decision makers, procurement, etc)
• Prospect potential customers to develop a sales pipeline.
• Orchestrate workshops and technical sessions between the client and the technical team.
• Develop an account management plan addressing the needs identified.
• Make the scopes and quotes in coordination with the presales and technical team.
• Negotiate terms of business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives.
• Utilize the CRM system to manage leads and convert them to sales.
• Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent account management.
• Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field.
• 7-10 years of experience in selling IT solutions to end clients in Saudi Arabia.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Good knowledge in IT Solutions and technologies such as Network, Infrastructure, Systems, Collaboration tools, Cybersecurity.
• Familiarity with vendors such as Cisco, PaloAlto, Fortinet, TrendMicro, Microsoft, etc.
• Strong network across Saudi Oil & Gas, Public sector etc.
• Great experience growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts.
• Target-driven and results-focused.
• Excellent presentation skills and a competent negotiator.
• Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative.
• Fluency in Arabic and English.
|Job Category||Business Development, Information Technology|