Senior Modernization Sales Engineer, Elevator Industry – Dubai, UAE
The Senior Modernization Sales Engineer will be responsible of selling and identifying solution for existing buildings. S/He will addressing current and new customers while making use of his in-depth knowledge of the industry, the market, and the products.
Position Location: Dubai, UAE
Business Industry: Elevators, Escalators and Moving Walkways
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to all safety and compliance rules of the company.
• Visit job sites and understand the modernization installation processes.
• Identify the key markets, customers and evaluate the potential for Modernization sales.
• Generate and develop Modernization sales.
• Develop strong relationship with clients.
• Perform site surveys based on enquiries received.
• Prepare quotations to the clients in coordination with the factories.
• Monitor financial status of your assigned territory.
• Handle the company’s CRM system.
• Develop and maintain proper inter-department coordination.
• Travel within the country to meet clients and submit proposals.
• Develop strategies to secure clients from the Maintenance portfolio along with the Service Sales staff to provide the best solution for an aging portfolio.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil).
• 3-5 years of experience in Elevator Sales industry followed by Sales experience in equipment related to the construction industry.
• Hands-on operational experience with elevators or construction machinery is a plus.
• Experience in reviewing tenders.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• In-depth knowledge of elevators and its components.
• Knowledge of Traffic Analysis for existing buildings.
• Good Experience using calculation tools for elevator and component costing purposes.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop effective client business relationships.
• Great communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional organizational and negotiation skills.
• Good understanding of market analysis.
• Proactivity, result orientation and ability to work under pressure.
• Dynamic / Pro-Active attitude.
• Team Player.