The Senior Java Technical Consultant will analyze, design, develop and implement applications, using the right technologies suitable for resolving solutions, coordinating with different teams in the company to ensure successful delivery.
Location: Based in Lebanon with frequent job related trips.
Reporting to: Team Leader
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement the solution at the client’s site and provide support; adhering to the project management model for smooth delivery of standard implementations.
• Develop and deliver on-site and remote training to customers.
• Master the capabilities of the system and advise customers on how to use the solution most effectively, including modifying customers’ existing processes, procedures, workflow, forms and content.
• Integration between our solution and any 3rd party (both on premise and cloud).
• Data migration.
• Reports design.
• Work and coordinate with the company’s several development centers.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, reproducing issues, and devise solutions to these problems; implement the fixes once approved by the team leader.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Responsible, hard worker, committed, willing to learn and able to follow instructions.
• Able to work independently and in groups.
• Willing to travel based on work needs.
• Advanced Knowledge in Java.
• Advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming.
• Advanced skills in web application frameworks, both front-end and back-end.
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
• Good knowledge of SQL.
• Good knowledge of on-premise, cloud and hybrid implementation models.
• Good knowledge of BIRT report designer or equivalent.
Additional Skills as a Plus:
• Knowledge in various design and architectural patterns.
• Knowledge in writing reusable Java libraries and Java concurrency patterns; Java reflection and dynamic coding.
• Knowledge in concepts of MVP, MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
• Knowledge in Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, HTML5.
• Knowledge in Angular 4, 5, …
• Knowledge in Ionic 3, 4, …
• Knowledge in GWT.
• Knowledge in Web services.
Fluent in Arabic and English; French and/or Russian are an advantage
University Degree in Software Engineering or Equivalent
Minimum 6 years of experience in similar areas.
|Job Category||Information Technology|