The Senior HR Development will put in place learning initiatives that enable organizations to constantly evolve and develop. S/he should excel at identifying the current and future skills requirements of an organization, and create flexible learning interventions to meet the diverse needs of the workforce.
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: Express, Freight & Logistics
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers.
• Conduct the performance management process.
• Assist in setting cross-functional project teams to build learning and development solutions that drive value for the employee, team, and the organization.
• Responsible for analyzing training needs, developing training curriculum, and delivering training courses.
• Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
• Assist in the talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
• 3-5 years of experience as HR Development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and cultural awareness.
• Organizational and planning skills to manage time and meet deadlines and objectives.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, mainly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent presentation and training facilitation skills.
|Job Category||Human Resources, Learning & Development|