The Senior Financial Analyst will perform a variety of financial activities including budgeting, forecasting, financial models, financial planning, performing research and analysis and preparing reports.
Position Location: Keserwan, Lebanon
Reporting to: Director of Finance
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop business plans and maintain standard financial procedures;
• Prepare yearly and monthly budgets to include P&L, Opex, cash flow, balance sheet;
• Prepare a monthly financial reports to be shared with the Management;
• Coordinate and analyze annual financial statements and the external financial audit;
• Conduct the quality control purchase requests, invoices and reimbursements;
• Oversee all payments to the suppliers and supervise the collection process from clients;
• Supervise payroll and taxes;
• Provide training and guidance to the finance team as needed;
• Identify and resolve financial issues;
• Liaise with external parties regarding financial matters;
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Comprehensive knowledge of financial management & control rules and practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Proactive; target-driven and achievement oriented management style.
• Excellent organizational skills, follow through, efficiency, and attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate with external auditors and audiences in a professional manner.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to the mission of the organization.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ready to travel frequently.
Education and Experience:
• University degree (pref. Master’s degree) in a relevant area such as Finance, Business or Economics.
• 7 to 10 years of experience in similar positions.
• Fluency in English is a must, French is a plus.
|Job Category||Accounting, Finance|