The Senior Data Analytics Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the departments’ data integration work. S/He will be developing a data model, maintaining a data warehouse and writing scripts for data integration and analysis.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: International Consulting Firm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advise on the analytical models to be applied specifically for IoT Data.
• Develop software that collects, sorts and structures data and produces predictions, insights and recommendations.
• Design new data models and data flows and quality tests.
• Collaborate with the team to improve telemetry collection.
• Conduct workshops and dashboards, in addition, to creating upstream processing steps.
• Define a work methodology for the Analytics Platform and have a clear understanding of data principles and formulas.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or other relevant field.
• MSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or other similar field.
• 7-10 years of experience as an Analytics Engineer or another similar position.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Strong Technical Skills in Programming languages like Python and R.
• Knowledgeable in SQL, PostgreSQL and TimescaleDB.
• Strong skills in Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows.
• Familiarity in Power BI, Thingsboard, IoT technologies is a plus.
• Great Knowledge in analytics software like MapReduce
• Good understanding of ML algorithms and AI techniques
• In depth Knowledge of DB design and dimensional modeling.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good data analysis and database development skills.
|Job Category||Information Technology|