The Senior Content Writer has exceptional writing abilities. The candidate must be able to focus on technology, and digitization in all industries. Ultimately, a competent senior copywriter will be highly experienced in creating engaging content for social media and in charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message, as well as using their initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Researching relevant industry topics to identify new content.
• Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
• Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
• Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
• Creating eye-catching headlines and body copy that will pique the interest of the target audience
• Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content is key.
• Editing and fact-checking content created by junior copywriters.
• Collaborating with designers to develop visuals.
• Creating reports on content.
• Interviewing clients and experts to generate creative ideas
• Check all the copy that was generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
• Manage multiple projects with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of prior experience in a copywriting position is required.
• Experience using content management systems.
• A portfolio of published content.
• Exceptional writing and editing abilities.
• Good time management skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Ability to conduct keyword research.
• A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Media, Social Media|