The Senior Account & Microsoft Midmarket Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing the company’s Microsoft Midmarket Business in specific African countries while collaborating with the local entities. S/He will also handle the management of specific accounts in Lebanon and other countries.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon (Travel will be required)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute a business plan for the countries assigned while coordinating with the specific entities.
• Handle specific Digital Transformation accounts and provide the needed assistance to the clients.
• Maintain communication with the Microsoft teams, entities and accounts.
• Prepare the needed reports to track the business development.
• Identify and respond to customer needs within the business context.
• Meet the agreed Targets and KPIs.
• Manage sensitive and confidential information.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field.
• 3 years of experience with Microsoft technologies and solutions.
• 3-5 years of experience as a Business Developer.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Solutions and technologies (on-premises and Cloud).
• Great knowledge in Microsoft licensing models (CSP).
• Excellent Customer Service, Leadership and Presentation skills.
• Creative and out of the box thinking.
• Strong teamwork, time management and attention to details skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic, English and French).
|Job Category||Business Development, Information Technology|