Sales representatives will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate leads.
• Meet or exceed sales goals.
• Visit clients, consultants, architects, developers, contractors to prospect new leads.
• Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
• Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
• Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understand and promote company programs.
• Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
• Maintain client records.
• Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Strong work experience as a Sales Representative in the Lighting industry.
• Solid knowledge in the UAE and Gulf markets.
• Thorough understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|