Sales and Marketing
Sales Representative – Beirut, Lebanon
The Sales Representative will handle the sales of high-end specialty products to existing and new customers. S/he will identify new clients, understand their needs and successfully close deals.
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: Arts & Carpets
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain efficient and long term relationships with customers, architects and clients’ representatives.
• Master the business product and service knowledge to be a competent expert advisor.
• Compile and maintain a list of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
• Qualify the needs of clients and propose appropriate products and services.
• Address concerns and overcome objections of clients in order to earn the opportunity to serve.
• Investigate and resolve challenges that arise and maintain client satisfaction.
• Close sales deals and develop client loyalty.
• Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into the system.
• Work with customer services and operations/production to ensure efficient order fulfillment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales and Marketing or a related field.
• Excellent Sales Experience in Carpets or flooring products.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Highly confident and customer oriented.
• Proficient in computer and MS Office applications
• Must have a dependable transportation with a valid and clean driving record.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|