The Sales and Lighting Designer will communicate extensively with clients and architects to identify their lighting needs. The role will include planning, designing, presenting the product designs and closing sales deals.
Position Location: Dubai, UAE
Business Industry: Lighting
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiate market research and look for new project leads.
• Meet with consultant, clients and architects to discuss design concepts and get feedback on drafts of designs.
• Develop lighting designs and drawings that fit the client’s requirements.
• Create samples of lighting designs using computer software programs.
• Consult with architects regarding design elements that may affect lighting requirements.
• Create lighting plots that include information about the design.
• Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Negotiate contracts with clients.
• Help in determining lighting calculations and pricing schedules for quotes and promotions.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Architect/Design or another related field.
• Strong work experience in Sales and Design in the Lighting industry.
• Solid knowledge in the UAE and Gulf markets.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Innovative Creative Thinking.
• Strong Sketching and Design skills.
• Knowledgeable about various lighting tools.
• Excellent Sales and Business Development acumen.
• Thorough understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• Outgoing personality with a strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Good knowledge in using Drawing Software.
|Job Category||Interior Design, Sales|