The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the sales and specifications of the company’s range of products and promote the sales of its products and services in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate should have a previous experience in sales of fluid controls and systems.
Position Location: Dubai, UAE
Business Trips: Frequent trips to Saudi Arabia
Business Industry: Valves and Fluid Control Systems
Reporting to: General Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand customer requirements and provide sales/marketing support.
• Generate high-quality sales leads and order processing.
• Set and achieve sales goals and quotas.
• Take full responsibility for prospecting, quotation, sales and completion of contracts, profitably, for the territory of Saudi Arabia.
• Agree on specifications with clients that would lead to quotations and tendering.
• Identify and report on potential new markets, industries, and opportunities within the Saudi Arabian market.
• Develop and maintain order pipeline using CRM.
• Coordinate with internal and external people to achieve required tasks.
• Ensure the right equipment arrives in the right place at the right time.
• Guide local distributors of OEM’s and contractors.
• Provide regular trainings and seminars related to the company’s products and services.
• Report progress against the plan both verbally and in writing.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales.
• Experience in Valve related products is a must.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Knowledge and experience in working with distributors, contractors and end-user business.
• Strong problem-solving ability.
• Good team working skills.
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills to drive sales.
• Excellent presentation skills for the company’s products and services.
• Project management skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficient in verbal and written English.
|Job Category||Engineering, Sales|