Management, Sales and Marketing
Sales Director – Beirut, Lebanon
The Sales Director will manage all sales operations of the company by leading the sales department and motivating the sales team. S/he will design strategic sales plans and ensure sales targets are met.
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: Express, Freight & Logistics
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategic Commercial Planning & Development
• Support in Creating and implementing the company’s sales strategy.
• Set revenue targets for the company and set respective key performance indicators.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and branches, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Prepare sales revenue Vs budget monthly report, sales and joint calls reports
• Implement an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process
• Implement sales strategies through developing new business within established networks and monitor effectiveness.
• Negotiate agreements for contracts with customers and ensure commerciality.
Financial/Business Planning and Budgeting
• Ensure that sales volumes are increased and that prices are set at a sufficient level to make profits to protect Profit Margin.
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends and results.
• Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Identify and develop new sources of revenue for Net through strategic partnering and developing international and new markets.
• Set sales team funnel and targets and monitor their performance and sales process application (Visits, calls, Opportunities, …)
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in managing large teams, excelling in sales, and participating in sales executive experience and business development initiatives.
• Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
• In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
• Excellent Verbal and Written English skills to fluently communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
• Excellent Commercial Awareness to have a better understanding of how the major players in the market are currently performing and to be able to speculate intelligently about the future developments in business.
• Proven success acquiring high-visibility clients and accounts and implementing new strategies to expand existing business.
• Experience developing pricing strategies for professional services strongly desired.
|Job Category||Management, Sales and Marketing|