The Regional HR Manager will manage policies, programs, initiatives and activities of the group’s different companies in West Africa and areas of expansion.
Location: Preferably based in Accra, Ghana
Reporting to: Managing Director
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the Human Resources functions throughout the region (different countries);
• Assist the countries’ HR Managers in identifying the manpower requirements and prepare the annual manpower planning and budget based on their needs;
• Revise and approve manpower requisitions coming from different countries in coordination with the concerned persons;
• Support in the recruitment process as needed in coordination with the countries’ HR Managers;
• Work closely with the HR teams in respective countries on setting and achieving recruiting and retention KPIs in alignment with preset HR strategies;
• Benchmark HR policies against market practices and ensure compliance with local labor laws;
• Conduct HR Audits as per company standards;
• Design, develop and implement special regional HR projects in close collaboration with the countries;
• Prepare and submit regular reports on general regional HR activities;
• Adhere to all safety and compliance rules of the company.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration/Psychology/Law;
• Master’s degree in Human Resources Management;
• PHR, SHRM-CP or other related certifications are a plus;
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resources;
• Thorough experience in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and L&D;
• West African or international work experience is essential.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent business acumen;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent negotiation and persuading skills;
• Strong problem solving and conflict management skills;
• Excellent leadership and management skills;
• Strong decision making skills;
• Strong vision of the HR Mission, Objectives and Strategy.
• Advanced skills in MS Office and HRMS.
• Perfect English is a must
|Job Category||Human Resources|