This Position is open for UAE Nationals Only.
The Receptionist will be responsible of helping customers navigate through the office. She will maintain calendars for appointments, sort emails and plan travel arrangements.
Position Location: Dubai, UAE
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet visitors and attend to their needs.
• Answer, screen, and direct phone calls to staff; take messages and schedule appointments.
• Receive mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries.
• Keep the reception area clean and organized.
• Perform administrative and clerical support tasks (Phone calls, Printing, Photocopying, Mail distribution, etc.).
• Perform filing and recordkeeping.
• Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements (Tickets, Transportation, Hotel Reservations, etc.).
• Assist in handling suppliers’ invoices and coordinate with the Accounting Department accordingly.
• Perform other general or specific clerical tasks as required.
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment and request repairs when needed.
• Assist in company events and training campus activities.
• Support & assist other departments when required.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma.
• 3-5 years of experience as a Receptionist, Customer Service, Front Office, Call Center or other similar role.
• Secretary Certificate is a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Strong knowledge in Secretarial and Admin work.
• Thorough knowledge in Office Etiquette.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Customer-focused mindset.
• Proactive and self-organized.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Multitasking capability.
• Fluency in English (verbal & written) is a must.
• Good Computer Skills
|Job Category||Clerical and Administrative|