The Property Consultant will be responsible to pursue new businesses to generate revenues while maintaining good relationships with existing and new clients handling transactions and supporting the company in achieving its objectives.
Position Location: Dubai, UAE
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand buyers’ requirements to answer their needs accordingly;
• Close sales deals by matching clients’ requirements: presenting options, showing properties, highlighting the benefits, relaying offers, suggesting alterations, etc.
• Engage and show commitment to the daily sales activities assigned by the Head of Sales;
• Attend to the assigned leads upon receiving them with a sense of urgency;
• maintain a regular follow up on the assigned leads;
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.);
• Generate referrals from existing leads and clients;
• Maintain regular contact with developers, investors, and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones via calls, emails, letters, and meetings;
• Research potential business to locate buildings, projects, developments, apartments, and villas that are for sale;
• Complete of details of properties including photoshoots, arrangement of viewings, showing the property to prospective clients, etc.
• Attend property-related events such as exhibitions, property launches, presentations, and seminars.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
• 2 to 3 years of experience in real estate sales;
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
• Target driven with a proven track record of success in a similar role;
• Strong team player and goal orientated;
• Ability to work independently;
• Honest, enthusiastic and organized;
• Positive attitude with an ambition to grow;
• Fluent in English & Arabic, fluency in other languages is a plus.
|Job Category||Real Estate|