The Product Lead will be responsible for the new products within the company. His/Her main focus will be on the development of the new product and drive its growth.
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Business Industry: Insurance, E-commerce
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set the overall direction of Egypt’s online operation as well as the day-to-day operational management.
• Plan and implement the target-based action plans related to product sales and user acquisition.
• Guide the Marketing team on marketing needs based on their reporting on user activity, insights and feedback.
• Analyze continuously the sales funnel and examine user behavior to bring bigger value from a marketing and a product perspective.
• Lead all business development activity related to the online operation, including setting a partnership engagement plan and identifying potential strategic partnerships which could boost user acquisition and conversion.
• Ensure that the Online operating team is clear on their objective and are able to implement action plans guided by the product lead.
• Work with the Marketing team on identification of localization needs of the Mobile Platform and web platform.
• Run continuously assessments of Application optimization and iteration needs based on application performance and user engagement.
• Monitor and drive progress against sales targets set for Egypt.
• Guide the team on data analytics related to customer use of application, and provide suggestions for improvements on both product and marketing levels.
• Ensure that the Senior Management Team are continuously updated on the goals and objectives and operational results as needed.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Technology related field.
• 5-7 years of experience in business operations and product management is preferred.
• Prior experience working in the technology sector and leading technology products.
• Previous experience in sales and marketing is a plus.
• Good understanding of Digital Economy, technology and startup background.
• Knowledge in the Insurance and Insurtech industry is a major plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Strategic Thinker.
• Strong business acumen.
• Adept problem solver.
• Excellent communicator both orally and written in English and Arabic.
• Diligent and proactive.
|Job Category||E-commerce, Insurance|