Priority for Candidates with Elevator Industry experience and currently residing in Kuwait.
The Operations Manager has the country-wide responsibility for the New Installation Operations, s/he will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of departmental and organizational Operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Position Location: Kuwait
Business Industry: Elevator, Escalator & Moving Walkways
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage Field Operations; Installation and Project Teams.
• Direct and supervise all elements of the day-to-day business of the New Installation Operations.
• Coordinate with the teams of Project Managers, Project Engineers, Draftsmen, etc.
• Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with current procedures/method statements, maintaining quality and safety standards.
• Provide technical support in a timely manner when and where needed.
• Maintain excellent relations with consultants and other key decision makers.
• Identify areas for improvement and find adequate solutions.
• Ensure the implementation of installation procedures and control installation cost.
• Make sure the Teams adhere by the company’s Health and Safety procedures.
Education and Experience:
• Engineering Degree (Mechanical preferred)
• Post-graduate study in Business Administration, Operations Management or equivalent is a plus
• 5 years of proven track record in a Senior Management position in a multinational organization in the Elevator business
• Minimum 3 years of experience in New Installation of Elevators, Escalators and Moving Walkways
• 5 Years off experience in Project Management
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• High result orientation and customer focus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation and persuading skills
• Strong problem solving and conflict management skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Multi-tasking ability
• Strong decision-making skills
• Negotiation skills
• Can-do attitude
|Job Category||Engineering, Management, Operations|