National Sales Manager – Lebanon
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring profitable business within designated geographical market segment. S/He will lead the sales teams and monitor the KPIs to ensure achievement of business plan.
Position Location: Lebanon
Business Industry: Pumps and Pump Systems
Reporting to: Levant Managing Director
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and develop new streams for long-term revenue growth and maintain relationships with customers to achieve repeat/referral business.
• Conduct competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
• Utilize the public information and personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads.
• Lead, train, and motivate teams ensuring their career development and to contribute positively to the company.
• Build new businesses and business structures after analyzing the market platforms and client position to structure techno commercial transactions.
• Spearhead Market & Brand Development activities for short and long-term goals of the company.
• Map client’s requirements and provide them customized business solutions through new proposals, presentations, and demonstrations.
• Give presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients; handling various techno-commercial functions for securing projects.
• Identify and network with prospective clients to generate business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
• Plan strategically the sales tasks and build effective relationship with potential clients, customers, and team members on a regular basis.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Master’s Degree in Finance, Sales or Marketing is a plus
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Mechanical Pumping Industry and Sales
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Excellent negotiation and persuading skills.
• Customer-centric approach.
• Problem-solving and conflict management skills.
• Good time management.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Great negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Strong communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
• Great strategic thinking and planning skills to implement sales plans.
• Strong delegation, coaching and mentoring skills to motivate salespeople.
• Ability to Forecast Sales Goals Based on Analytics.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), CRM and Microsoft 360.
• Proficient in Arabic and English languages is a must, French is a plus
|Job Category||Engineering, Sales|