Mechanical Engineering Internship, Elevator Industry – Dubai, UAE
This Position is open to UAE Nationals Exclusively!
The mechanical engineering intern will assist in engineering tasks and responsibilities. S/He will gain experience in engineering systems, tracking plans, in analyzing mechanical projects.
Position Location: Dubai, UAE
Business Industry: Elevator, Escalator & Moving Walkways.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work under the supervision of a lead Engineer or Engineering Manager.
• Support the Mechanical team in different projects.
• Learn to understand and follow the engineering protocols.
• Assist in trouble shooting techniques to solve defined engineering problems under guidance.
• Produce clear and concise verbal and written communication, test report.
• Learn and use design skills.
• Assist in coordinating and reviewing test and field trial data.
• Adhere to company safety policies/procedures.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Strong engineering and computer skills including Microsoft Excel & Word, and Adobe with the ability to learn new systems.
• Good understanding of mechanical engineering principles, materials, mechanics, and heat transfer is a must.