IT Manager – Keserwan, Lebanon
An IT Manager is responsible for overseeing and ensuring that computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently. S/He should demonstrate a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems.
Position Location: Keserwan, Lebanon
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage IT staff by recruiting and training employees, and monitor the team’s performance.
• Supervise daily operations including server hardware, software and operating systems.
• Manage Active Directory, user accounts, emails (MS Exchange and office 365) and Microsoft teams.
• Monitor and maintain computer systems, networks and servers.
• Upgrade, install, configurate and troubleshoot hardware and software on Microsoft windows and apple devices.
• Implement security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats (antivirus, firewall, etc.)
• Develop data retrieval and recovery procedures.
• Manage the installation and renewal of licenses and certificates.
• Develop and monitor Information Technology Infrastructure such as networks, switches, cameras, access controls, etc.
• Manage virtual machines (local and Microsoft azure), website hosting, licensing and redirection.
• Perform diagnostic tests and debug procedures to optimize computer systems.
• Manage licenses and certificates installation and renewal.
• Design and implement efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
• Stay Updated to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in in Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Good experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
• Professional experience in Microsoft, Apple, FortiGate, Cisco.
• Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
• Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Exceptional leadership and organizational skills.
• Good Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Fluency in English is a must.
|Job Category||Information Technology|