Installation Engineer, Elevator Industry – Amman, Jordan
This position is open for Jordanian Nationals only.
The Installation Engineer will carry out installation activities to ensure high level of profitability, overall customer service satisfaction, adequate staffing levels, ensuring safety and quality standards are adhered to. Candidates must have Installation experience in the Elevator Industry.
Location: Amman, Jordan
Business Industry: Elevators, Escalators & Moving Walkways
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct and supervise installation works.
• Control and plan the material and manpower at site.
• Maintain reports of work progress, field staff welfare and safety.
• Process quality inspection, final inspection in co-ordination with QA/QC Dept. before the project handing over.
• Report / identify any non-conformance related to products, and take corrective and preventive measures at site.
• Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with current procedures/method statements.
• Implement installation procedures and control installation cost and maintain Quality / Safety standards.
• Revise Installation Department procedures and structure regularly; and recommend changes to streamline installation operations.
• Provide support in technical issues.
• Conduct random site visits to ensure full compliance of installation activities with installation procedures and Company’s policies.
• Maintain staff attendance records and time sheet.
• Identify hazards and report them to QHSE team.
• Comply with requirements of QHSE Management System of the Company, where applicable.
• Follow all QHSE Procedures and controls and ensure prevention of Accident, Fire etc.
• Implement emergency response plans in coordination with QHSE team and promptly report all accident.
• Use and maintain Personal Protective Equipment provided by the Company.
• Respond correctly and as per QHSE guidelines during Emergency situations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or higher;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the Elevator Industry.
• PMP certified (other relevant certification)
• A post graduate study in Business Administration is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Problem solving and conflict management skills
• Leadership and management skills.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
• Decision making skills.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Excellent Proficiency in English is a must.
|Job Category||Engineering, Operations|