The HR Manager will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. The HR Manager will develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy, bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: Express, Freight & Logistics
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver performance Management programs that drive a high performance culture.
• Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process and train Line Managers in interviewing and Assessment procedures.
• Create a compensation strategy and keep it updated for all employees based on market research and pay surveys.
• Implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
• Design and implement employee retention strategies.
• Develop implement and maintain human resources policies including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
• Produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turn over.
• Mentor Leader’s direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor in human resources or business management.
• Extensive knowledge and experience within an HR environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organization.
• Excellent interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
• Commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures including development and training of staff in these areas.
|Job Category||Human Resources|