The Full-Stack Developer designs and maintains websites and systems to serve a company’s needs. They develop these platforms to function independently, not needing to rely on third-party services to remain consistent.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: International Consulting Firm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop front-end website architecture back-end website applications.
• Design user interactions on web pages.
• Create servers and databases for functionality.
• Develop and maintain a Digital twin solution that is built using React, a NodeJS backend.
• Ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Work alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Develop a visualization app with dashboards to display key metrics related to operating/maintaining Building(s).
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Ability to work in high stress/high demand/fast paced environment.
• Displaying initiative and ability to develop applications in a self-directed and self-disciplined manner.
• Experience in Nodejs, ExpressJS, ThreeJS, PM2, SQL and git.
• Familiarity with Web/OpenGL and GLSL.
• Good to have Theoretical concept of electricity/power and thermodynamics.
• Proactive team player.
• Motivated with a drive to improve.
|Job Category||Information Technology|