Full-stack developers are experienced in computer programming, can operate on both the front and back ends of projects, in charge of developing and designing front-end web architecture. Full-stack developers should ensure that apps are responsive and collaborate with graphic designers on web design features.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back-end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Test software to ensure responsive and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Write technical documentation
• Degree in computer science or any related field
• 0-3 years of experience
• Experience in developing desktop and mobile applications
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as Spring Boot and Java
• Familiarity with Webservices, REST and WS Security
• Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreS and MongoDB
• Excellent verbal communication and analytic skills
• Good problem-solving skills
|Job Category||Information Technology|