Front end developers ensure that online design and user experience objectives are aligned, optimize web pages for optimal efficiency, and maintain brand consistency across all web sites. Guarantee that all components of web creation are consistent, front-end developers must work in teams with back-end vdevelopers, visual designers, and user experience designers. This necessitates exceptional interpersonal and communication abilities.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Designing the structure and appearance of web pages.
• Layout factors depend on ensuring better user experience.
• Adding new features to improve the user experience.
• Providing the proper mix of functional and aesthetic design.
• Assuring that web design is mobile-friendly.
• Building code that can be reused in the future.
• Increasing the speed and scalability of web pages.
• Developing web pages with a number of markup languages.
• Maintain the brand’s identity consistent throughout the design.
• Degree in computer science or any related field
• 0-3 years of experience
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Proficiency in JS, and CSS
• Proficiency in REACT, integration with GDS, Maps
• Proficiency in JSON data format
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Understanding of SEO principles.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
|Job Category||Information Technology|