Freight, Transportation and Logistics
Freight Product Manager – Beirut, Lebanon
The Freight Product Manager will lead the day-to-day activities, create initiatives and focus on growing sales delivering high quality services. S/he will analyze data to identify process improvements and define product solutions to address customer needs.
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: Express, Freight & Logistics
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor and direct the day-to-day activities of Customer Service and Operations department to ensure operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
• Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth.
• Interface daily with clients of all levels to provide end to end accountability for shipments.
• Monitor the profitability and productivity of the department.
• Provide technical training to ensure staff development and effective contribution to the overall operation.
• Conduct on-going analysis for improvements, cost savings, and efficiency.
• Liaise with management to support and implement growth strategies.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• A Minimum of 6 years of managerial experience in Customer Service and/or Operations preferably in freight forwarding.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to handle multiple tasks utilizing strong time management skills.
• Proven people management and leading teams to achieve the best results for customers, good problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills and possession of strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Commercially and customer solution focused with strong point of sales skills.
|Job Category||Freight, Transportation and Logistics|