Financial auditors investigate, audit, and take account of financial records for clients. They plan and engage in financial assessments of business processes, debts, and assets, and determine financial standings while ensuring that best accounting and auditing practices are followed at all times.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Reporting to: Managing Director
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research companies in detail prior to commencing the auditing process.
• Plan financial audits of businesses from start to finish.
• Collect, prepare, and organize physical and digital documentation for auditing processes.
• Verify documents, figures, and account details for auditing.
• Evaluate figures, accounts, and statements with client’s accountants.
• Evaluate financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and compliance.
• Identify key areas and issues for further investigation and analysis.
• Investigate internal systems and operations.
• Assess risk management approaches.
• Report on errors and provide feedback reports on findings.
• Recommend and advise on subsequent actions and processes to be undertaken by the business.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• A thorough understanding of key areas such as risk, compliance, and financial legislation.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting principles.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting software.
• Impeccable organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work according to tight deadlines.
• Proficient at detailed report writing and presentation.
• Experience in data analysis and reporting on finances.
• Good decision-making abilities.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Professional and trustworthy.
Education and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Certification as a Certified Auditor or similar.
• At least 5 years of experience as Auditor.
• Fluency in Arabic and English is a must, French is a plus.
|Job Category||Accounting, Finance|