The Administrative Assistant provide support to the management, visitors and clients by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure positive and productive environment.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: Fine Art Gallery
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments.
• Make travel arrangements; flights, car rentals, hotel booking, and restaurant reservations.
• Screen phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate person.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Order, store and distribute office supplies, equipment as needed.
• Oversee the maintenance of the Gallery facilities, and equipment.
• Handle simple accounting tasks and data entry.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Holder of a relevant Degree.
• 5 to 7 years of administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills with in-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
• Highly attentive to details.
• Ethical and extremely trustworthy.
• Fluent in English, French and Arabic.
|Job Category||Clerical and Administrative|