The E-Commerce Manager will manage the e-commerce business growth. S/he will improve the customer experience, manage the customer order fulfilment and maintain the technology plans. S/he will generates data-driven market insights and manage relationships with partners.
Location: Amman, Jordan
Business Industry: Express, Freight & Logistics
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet and exceed customer service goals as set by the Management and enhance customer service experience of web based consumers.
• Manage the budget relating to headcount and operating expenses for e-commerce team.
• Identify customer needs and competitor solutions to drive new business opportunities and create disruptive experiences.
• Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 6 years of managerial experience in E-commerce industry.
• Thorough understanding of the entire ecommerce processes from conversion to fulfilment to customer service.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
• Sales goal driven with a strong understanding of business drivers that will impact sales.
• Ability to prioritize with data analysis wizardry.
|Job Category||Customer Service, E-commerce|