DevOps engineers will be involved in numerous stages of a product’s life cycle and should keep up with technology advances to maximize efficiency. To improve marketability, they should also keep track of client reviews. As a DevOps engineers, they should make sure that all of the outputs are safe for public consumption. Finally, a DevOps engineer will be able to display exceptional leadership abilities as well as the ability to mentor junior employees.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create, develop, and implement software in collaboration with coworkers
• Perform quality assurance to ensure that the program complies with the specifications
• Distribute software patches and upgrades
• Secure software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
• Gather and analyze customer input to improve user experience
• Suggest for improve workflow efficiency and success
• Pitch project ideas based on market gaps and technology advances.
• Degree in computer science, software engineering or any related field
• 0-3 years of experience
• Experience using an array of automation tools.
• Familiarity with software security methods.
• Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of coding languages
• Strong decision-making and collaboration skills.
• Proficiency in CI/CD
• Proficiency in Monitoring and Scripting
• Familiarity in Google Cloud Console
• Excellent verbal communication and analytic skills
• Good problem-solving skills
|Job Category||Information Technology|