The Data Analytics Engineer will be responsible for transforming, testing and documenting data. S/He will work on modeling data to provide accurate datasets where all users can work on.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: International Consulting Firm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Able to understand principles and formulas of data analysis.
• Develop software that collects, sorts and structures data and produces predictions, insights and recommendations.
• Design data models, gather information and write codes.
• Maintain data documentation, communicate results and collaborate with other members.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 3-5 years of experience as an Analytics Engineer or another similar position.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Strong Technical Skills in Programming languages like Python and R.
• Knowledgeable in SQL, PostgreSQL and TimescaleDB.
• Familiarity in Power BI, Thingsboard, IoT technologies is a plus.
• Great Knowledge in analytics software like MapReduce.
• Good understanding of ML algorithms and AI techniques.
• Strong skills in Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows.
|Job Category||Information Technology|