The Corporate Lawyer will be taking care of the company’s legal affairs with all its affiliates in Lebanon and abroad, as well as setting-up new companies and following through all legal contracts and agreements taking place with the subsidiaries abroad, liaising with legal counsels in the relevant countries.
Location: Keserwan, Lebanon
Reporting to: CEO, Board of Directors
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow up on all employee contracts and labor laws of each country to be in total compliance with them.
• Provide legal advice to employees and corporate officers.
• Manage all legal operations and procedures.
• Represent the company in legal proceedings.
• Follow up on Shareholders affairs.
• Execute necessary measures in order to protect the company against legal risks and violations.
• Negotiate and coordinate deals and business transactions on behalf of the company.
• Manage different types of contracts, legal reports and supporting documentation.
• Guide the management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
• Follow up with the local authorities regarding administrative matters.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Law.
• Member of the Lebanese Bar Association.
• Master’s degree is a plus.
• 7+ years of experience in Corporate Law.
• Experience in International Law.
• Presentable and well-mannered capable of representing the company with third parties.
• Fully committed and dedicated to the Group’s work.
• Highly meticulous with strong attention to details.
• Excellent knowledge of Corporate Law.
• Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
• Highly analytical.
• Excellent time-management skills.
• Fluency in English and French is a must.