The Compensation & Benefits Specialist plans and oversees the company’s compensation and benefits programs. S/He will be responsible for reviewing and modifying existing programs, overseeing the annual performance reviews and managing day-to-day compensation and benefits-related activities.
Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: Express, Freight & Logistics
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluate and modify existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
• Prepare C&B processes like monthly payroll process, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
• Prepare budgets, reports, and presentations.
• Maintain employees’ attendance sheets accurately.
• Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure the company offers competitive compensation plans.
• Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
• Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data and develop a company salary structure.
• Renew the company’s compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
• Assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys.
• Evaluate & report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration, or a related degree.
• A minimum of 4+ years of experience in Reward Management.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Previous experience with HRIS or payroll software.
• Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs.
• Good analytical skills.
• Familiarity with labor legislation.
|Job Category||Human Resources|