The Backend Developer will be responsible for writing web services, performing security actions and processing data on the websites.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Business Industry: International Consulting Firm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Write a secured, scalable and testable coding using modern practices and technologies.
• Build reusable codes and libraries for future use having it aligned with multiple projects.
• Troubleshoot problems using codes and data analysis.
• Perform the needed tests to ensure backend applications are optimized.
• Collaborate with Front-end developers and other members to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 3-5 years of experience as a Backend Developer or another similar position
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Knowledgeable in SQL, PostgreSQL, TimescaleDB Databases.
• Familiar with Power BI, REST and SOAP APIs.
• Good knowledge in Cloud IoT platforms like Microsoft Azure or Thingsboard is a plus.
• Good knowledge in MongoDB, graph databases, & Bigdata is a plus.
|Job Category||Information Technology|