Administrative Assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
Job Location: Keserwan, Lebanon
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Screen phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Use computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Holder of a relevant Degree.
• 7 to 10 years of administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills with in-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
• Highly attentive to details.
• Ethical and extremely trustworthy.
• Fluent in English, French and Arabic.
|Job Category||Administration, Clerical and Administrative|