Accounting, Finance, Inventory Management
Accountant and Stock Controller – Lebanon
The Accountant and Stock Controller will handle daily accounting tasks and manage the company’s stock inventory.
Business Industry: Trading
Business Location: Antelias, Lebanon (Hybrid)
Reporting Channel: General Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle the daily accounting tasks of the mother company in Lebanon and it the branches in Africa and the UAE.
• Maintain accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to supplies and inventory.
• Coordinate stock control operations between different branches.
• Forecast supply and demand when needed in coordination with each branch to prevent overstocking or stock shortage.
• Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiating profitable purchase prices.
• Place and receive orders as needed.
• Perform regular inventory audits and keep stock purchasing within budget.
• Maintain and update daily shipment records, as well as purchases and pricing reports.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or a related field preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accountant and Stock Controller in the Trading Business.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Thorough understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation.
• Proficiency in inventory management and accounting software.
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
|Job Category||Accounting, Finance, Inventory Management|