Provide technically oriented solutions matching customers’ needs with existing company products. Provide programmatic solutions to transfer/interface data between systems.
Position Location: Lebanon
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support technician is required to provide front-end support to clients for company’s enterprise products and maintain the client servers (Linux)
• Receive client calls and communicate with clients for issues, debug problems encountered at client sites
• Linux administration and configuration
• Apache/Nginx Server configuration and tuning
• MySQL configuration (MySQL Setup, Clustering, Administration and query optimization)
• Working knowledge of Centos/RHEL environments
• Installing company products on client site
• Provide detailed testing for company products and solutions and communicate with the development team to explain the issues faced and verify them after being fixed.
• Assess and report issues while taking into consideration: customer perception, severity and priority of issue, functionality, usability, performance, user experience, etc.
• Improve Customer Satisfaction
• Server monitoring, security and maintenance
• Experience in physical and virtual systems environments: Hyper-V, VMware
• Experience in resolving issues on web environment based on Apache/nGinx, PHP, MySQL
• Logging and Backups
Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 1-2 Years of UNIX, Linux, Solaris, or other UNIX type of operating system.
• Shell scripting
• Hyper-V and VMware experience
• Technical knowledge (Apache, nGinx, MySQL)
• Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent listening, explanation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Team player
• Attention to details
• Analytical Skills
• Excellent Arabic and English are a must
|Job Category||Information Technology|