The Senior Finance Specialist will perform a variety of financial activities including budgeting, forecasting, financial models, financial planning, performing research and analysis and preparing reports.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Reporting to: General Manager
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop business plans and maintain standard financial procedures.
• Create and monitor budgets in cooperation with the GM and other management team members.
• Prepare and coordinate financial monthly, quarterly closings and reports with external controller.
• Prepare a monthly financial report for sharing with the Management.
• Coordinate annual financial statements and the external financial audit.
• Conduct the quality control purchase requests, invoices and reimbursements.
• Oversee all payments to the suppliers and supervise the collection process from clients.
• Supervise payroll and taxes.
• Provide training and guidance to the finance team as needed.
• Develop overall financial goals for the company.
• Identify and resolve financial issues.
• Liaise with external parties regarding financial matters.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Comprehensive knowledge of financial management & control rules and practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Arabic; French is a plus.
• Proactive; target-driven and achievement oriented management style.
• Excellent organizational skills, follow through, efficiency, and attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate with external audiences in a professional manner.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to the mission of the organization.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ready to travel frequently
• Lebanese, preferably holder of a European Passport.
Education and Experience:
• University degree (pref. Master’s degree) in a relevant area such as Finance, Business or Economics.
• Minimum 15 years of experience, with a relevant experience in similar positions.
• Fluency in Arabic, English and French is a must.
|Job Category||Accounting, Finance|