Responsible for overseeing the integration project process and works closely with other team members in supporting the goals of the department.
Position location: Lebanon
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Blueprinting and requirement validation
• Technical Landscape designing
• Application configuration, installation, and activation, including applying patches, fixes, updates.
• Develop ABAP modules, Smart Forms and SAP PO\PI packages
• Unit, System, Integration, User Acceptance testing
• System documentation
• Training materials and Train the Trainer
• “Go-Live” readiness assessment, cutover/deployment, and defined post-implementation support services.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Computer science or MIS
• Good English verbal and written communication
• Can do attitude
• Five (5) years of experience in the implementation of SAP ECC and S\4HANA systems.
• Two (2) years of experience performing system integration activities
• Readiness for occasional business travel
|Job Category||Information Technology|