The Sales Manager directs and oversees the organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. S/he sets short and long-term sales strategies and evaluates effectiveness of current sales programs. S/he recommends enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Reporting to: General Manager
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
• Train and assist in recruitment of Sales team
• Meet VIP clients on a regular basis and managing meetings with new and existing clients
• Ensure payments are up-to- date (credit control) as well as covering all sales order administration, invoicing and crediting for each client.
• Process orders and re-orders, whilst continually updating stock levels, dealing with any queries, logistical problems, distribution management and relevant duties.
• Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPI targets are met
• Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
• Provide sales reports to top management
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field
• Proven work experience as Sales Manager preferably in Haute Couture & Fashion Industry
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, fluency in English & Arabic are a must; French is a plus
• Exceptional negotiation skills
• Effective time management skills
• High work ethics
• Proactive and highly motivated; dependable and trustworthy