Oversee and manage Oracle database systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for installation, configuration, upgrading, administrating, monitoring, troubleshooting, cloning, Patching, Backup and restore of Oracle EBS
• Responsible for installation, configuration and administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware Components(SOA, BPM, Webcenter, BI, ODI, OAM/IDM) on a production environment with an active-active architecture
• Experience on Oracle DB 12c, Oracle RAC, Golden Gate, Oracle Database security.
• Configure IaaS Cloud environment.
• Must possess a strong inclination for problem solving and attention to detail.
• Must verify and ensure consistency across platforms.
• Must rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Facilitate communication with other groups to implement various database-related tasks.
• Support, prioritize and troubleshoot database, OS, application and hardware issues in conjunction with other systems personnel.
• Recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Disaster recovery monitoring, management and hardening.
• Database change control responsibilities.
• System performance monitoring and system optimization.
• Research, test, and develop systems maintenance and upgrade plans for new and existing technologies.
• Maintain in-depth technical expertise for relevant systems and database products, industry trends, competitive offerings.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant major
• Strong experience in Oracle Database 12c, Oracle Fusion Middleware System Administration, Oracle E-Business Suite System Administration
• Special Required Skills: Database Administration and installation, Real Application Cluster, Database security, Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure, Oracle EBS infrastructure
• High sense of commitment and ethics
• Self-motivated, driven and meticulous
• Good communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work within defined time frames.
Company Culture and Ideal Candidates: a rich and positive work environment. Ideal candidates are talented, driven, and adaptable people who will contribute to the company’s vision, mission and future! Ideal candidates are naturally approachable, intensely curious about globalization and technology, exhibit a can-do attitude, and approach their work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and be excellent at multi-tasking.
|Job Category||Information Technology|