Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand the job requirements, architecture decisions and assess the feasibility.
• Design and program mobile applications as well as the structure of the mobile application while keeping an optimization for smartphones and tablets, and a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Work with different team mobile developers, front-end developers and back-end developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of mobile application creation are consistent.
• Develop mobile applications, primarily Ionic and Angular development for smartphones and tablets, and also native apps.
• Collaborate with the QA team, operational teams, cyber security team, and other developers.
• Provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities
• Optimize code and seek secure high performance components.
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code.
• Collaborate with design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful Android/iOS user experience
• Write code using Internationalization.
• Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development.
• Write reusable components and libraries.
Required Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Delivered hybrid mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS using these technologies
• Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standard
• Proficient in code versioning tools.
• Experience in design, document, testing and deploying hybrid applications.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
|Job Category||Information Technology|