Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand the job requirements, architecture decisions and assess the feasibility.
• Design and program web pages as well as the structure of the web application while keeping an optimization for smartphones, and a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Work with the different team mobile developers, back-end developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
• Develop new user features.
• Understand and update existing code and templates.
• Optimize code and seek high performance front end components.
• Validate user input before transmission to back end.
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code.
• Consume Web services implemented in the back-end.
• Write code using Internationalization.
• Collaborate with the different team members.
• Write reusable components and libraries.
Required Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Good Understanding of SEO.
• Proficient in code versioning tools.
• Experience in design, document, testing and deploying new systems.
• Experience in Code management tools
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
• 2 years of experience in a similar role (Angular Web Developer)
|Job Category||Information Technology|